Sauna and sauna cabinet
The sauna which is situated in the Student Union Building’s basement may be used by Student Union Members for a favourable booking fee. 100 EUR/ 12 hours. (Sauna is warm 4 hours). Find out more about these prices from webpage "Prices".
Only in the sauna facilities there is room for about 30 people. It is possible to rent also the basement’s hobby room which takes many further people. The rent includes a general cleaning, i.e. cleaning surfaces and the floor, as well as emptying the trash bins. The sauna has to be left latest at 6am. Unfortunately it is not possible to stay in the sauna over night because the cleaning personal needs to do their job for the next reservation. The cleaning will be charged separately if more than the general cleaning is needed.
RULES for using the sauna and the sauna cabinet
- At the beginning of the reservation please fill in the inspection form and return it with the key.
- Read through the cleaning instructions and follow them.
- If something is broken during the reservation, please contact the Secretary of member services via e-mail (email@example.com) immediately (latest when the reservation ends). The person who has made the reservation is responsible for covering the costs for the broken movable.
- Check that all the items and furniture are present as it is stated item list. If something is missing inform immediately the Secretary of member services (firstname.lastname@example.org). Remember that if something is missing, responsible to compensate is the person who made the reservation.
- If the recreational facilities are unclean at the beginning of the reservation please contact the Secretary immediately (email@example.com). Even if the space is unclean it doesn’t give you the right to leave the room unclean as well.
- The dishes need to be washed and the recreational facilities need to be cleaned and empty by eight o’clock in the morning.
- Read through the safety instruction carefully and follow them.
- Smoking and sleeping is strictly forbidden in the recreational facilities.
- Don’t use tape to attach items on the walls.
- Please return the key after the reservation is over to the Student Union office or to the Student Union mailbox that is located at the end of the building close to the FSHS.
- Not following these rules can lead to additional costs to the person who has made the reservation and more serious negligence leads to banning the person from reserving the recreational facilities or other items.