Basement is situated behind the Stundet Union building. Any member of the Student Union is able to reserve the facility. In the basement there may be and have been arranged all kinds of events and parties. Check the website "prices" for reserving this facility.
- At the beginning of the reservation please fill in the inspection form and return it with the key.
- Read through the cleaning instructions and follow them.
- If something is broken during the reservation, please contact the Secretary of member services via e-mail (email@example.com) immediately (latest when the reservation ends).The person in charge of the reservation is also in charge of the possible damages.
- Check that all the items and furniture are present as it is stated in the item list. If something is missing, inform immediately the Secretary of member services (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If the recreational facilities are unclean at the beginning of the reservation please contact the Secretary immediately (email@example.com). Even if the space is unclean it doesn’t give you the right to leave the room unclean as well.
- The dishes need to be washed and the recreational facilities need to be cleaned and empty by eight o’clock in the morning.
- Read through the safety instruction carefully and follow them.
- Smoking and sleeping is strictly forbidden in the recreational facilities.
- Don’t use tape to attach items on the walls.
- Please return the key after the reservation is over to the Student Union office or to the Student Union mailbox that is located at the end of the building close to the FSHS.
- The person booking the facilities is responsible for cleaning and the good maintenance of the facilities. The person who has made the reservation is responsible for covering the costs for the broken movable and extra cleaning.
- Not following the rules can lead to additional costs to the person who has made the reservation and more serious negligence leads to banning the person from reserving the recreational facilities or other items.
Here you can find the reservation calendar (in finnish)